Senior Electrode Engineer
Northvolt has exciting job offers for R&D Senior Electrode Engineer to initially join our bold project team in Västerås.
In joining us, you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
- The role will perform experiment in small scale to mid-scale to specify requirement for electrode equipment improvement.
About the team
Electrode team in Västerås Labs is expanding rapidly to fulfil demand of prototyping, process evaluation, and sample shipment from Västerås Labs. Improvement and expansion for the process are highly demanded. Electrode team are establishing new electrode process and introducing new material.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
○ Wide experiences and know-how to lead the technologies/electrode or cell design
○ Responsibility for the electrode(including materials) from the development stage to mass production including electrode specification and quality control plan
○ Leading and cooperating with the other departments to implement new electrode tech into the projects
○ > 8 years of experience in electrode or cell design
Bonus Point For:
- Working experience in a manufacturing equipment.
- Six sigma training with green belt certificate
- Familiar with DOE and SPC
- Familiar with DFMEA and QA troubleshooting tools
- Successful track record of leading process improvement projects in a production factory
- Experience in handling measurement instruments such as SEM, peel strength measurement, IR / VIS/ UV spectra, thickness measurement.
- Business level English written and oral skills
- Work experience in specifying and launching manufacturing equipment of factory which operates 24/7.
- Follow safety regulation given by safety team. Given by Safety Team.
- Ability to work on-site more than 25% of working hours.
- Excellent English written and oral skills
Öppen för alla Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.